Sunday, May 12, 2013

Made + Remade !



Hey there readers - get ready for more upcycled fun at the newly launched Made + Remade blog! This site is hosted by the DIY Network and I'm excited to be one of the regular bloggers posting projects and ReMaking anything that comes my way.



My first posts are great crate designs made from upcycled wooden wine boxes. I've written and illustrated step-by-step instructions for turning a wine crate into a under-the-counter stemware holder. I've also provided the how-to for creating a minibar from two empty wine crates.



Help get the word out! If you want to "like" or "share" my projects, I wouldn't mind.

Put this new blog on your daily check list because new projects are posted every day. This new site is only just beginning of the Made + Remade posts. There will be a whole lot more do-it-yourself goodness coming your way. Let's hear it for Making + ReMaking! Hurray!

No comments: